CUENDE Infometrics previous experience in
the development of the Spanish Outdoor Audience Measurement system
contributes in MOVE Measurement, the Out-of-Home ratings
implemented in Australia. The “Zone of Visibility” methodology and
patented technology of CUENDE Infometrics was recognized as state of
the art in OoH Audience Measurement.
After a selection process lasting 18 months, VIEW MEASUREMENT consortium
was selected as the official source of Audience Measurement of OoH. The
international competition was organized by OMA (Outdoor Media
Association), together with the Australian Association of National
Advertisers, Advertising Federation of Australia and the Media
Federation of Australia. Overall, the Outdoor Advertising industry had
invested $ 5 million Australian dollars in
The VIEW MEASUREMENT consortium was formed by:
- CUENDE Infometrics: implemented the methodology, software and
solutions for audience measurement.
- TNS (Taylor Nelson Sofres, now Kantar Media): international
research company responsible for undertaking the field work
- Veitch Lister Consulting: Australian company specializing in road
- Access Testing: Eye-tracking specialists.
MOVE provides Audience data for 60,000 advertising panels
major cities, including: billboards; kiosks; bus stops; tram, railway
and bus stations; telephone booths; airports; advertisements on buses
and trams (both internal and external) and shopping centers.
Several sources are used to predict the patterns of displacement:
- 68,000 annual surveys by the Australian Government to plan traffic
- Information on urban transport networks, including schedules and
- Census data.
- 3,000 additional surveys in order to ensure frequency data.
MOVE incorporates Eye-tracking studies than can provide data of the
probability of eye contact with the outdoor advertisements.