PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
The present legal notice regulates the use of the website www.cuende.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), of which CUENDE INFOMETRICS, S.A. (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER) is the owner. (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATION
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: CUENDE INFOMETRICS, S.A.
- CIF: A802010140
- Its registered office is at: Parque Empresarial Alvia, c/José Echegaray, 8 - Ed. 3, 2º, 28232 Las Rozas, Madrid.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 2274, Folio 131, page M-40114, 1st inscription.
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEBSITE OWNER shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by post or any other of the means detailed below:
- Telephone: +34 914492970
- Email: email@example.com
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to THE WEBSITE OWNER and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public authorities or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or which has been licensed by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE for its exploitation on the same, without any of the exploitation rights over the same being understood to be ceded to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the same attributes any right over the same to the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services. Likewise, you must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE WEBSITE OWNER, or include unlawful content, contrary to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
In hyperlinks to other sites, as is also the case of social networks, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will not exercise any control over these sites and content, will not assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to other websites or guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy and validity of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
If THE WEBSITE OWNER becomes aware of the use of the services of the website for activities that infringe rights or constitute unlawful acts, it will take the necessary measures to repress and eliminate these activities, reserving the right to take legal action.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity purpose.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law. The parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals that correspond to them according to the applicable procedural legislation.
ADHERENCE TO SELF-MONITORING
Our entity is a member of Confianza Online (non-profit association), registered in the National Register of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Carrera de San Jerónimo, 18, 4º 1, 28014 Madrid (Spain). For more information: www.confianzaonline.es.
We also inform you that, as a member entity and under the terms of its Code, Confianza Online will be competent for the alternative resolution of possible disputes in the field of digital advertising and data protection related to this area.(https://www.confianzaonline.es/como-reclamar)